Wednesday, August 13, 2008

STENGADE 30: DJ ICE rocks for Copenhagen!

STENGADE 30 I am happy to say I made it back in the U.S. Big shout to the group of brothers WESTBRIDGE RECORDS Fam out in Copenhagen, Denmark for hosting us this past weekend. I held down the turntables rocking for The Biggest MC in Denmark legendary over there a cat named M.C. Clemons. I was quite impressed with this kids stage presence. We rocked liked we known each other for years. Clemons said ICE "we' didn't even have sound check together and we rocked it flawlessly." Both nights I rocked for the host promoter MC Z.E.B. of Westbridge Records. Who also has some nice material. Its amazing where and how Hip Hop has expanded all over the world. Thank you all for you continued support.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

http://www.myspace.com/clemenstelling

Photobucket


Z.E.B. of Westbridge Records
Photobucket
DoeBoy (LA) ICE (LA) & Westbridge Records
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice thats crazy dope. I bet the honeys were off the rails too.