Tuesday, December 18, 2007

HOLIDAY SHOPPING: The Seventh Letter // Slanted Roots // Blame One

Cool Hip Holiday Shopping:





Click banner or link here:

www.TheSeventhLetterStore.com
I did all of my shopping here
for other TSL Features and latest blog check http://www.knowngallery.com

Slanted Roots is where I picked up something nice for that special lady, my mother. Mari handcrafts each piece, she doe's beautiful work. Please check out here website Slanted Roots.comLet her know about the referral for a holiday discount.


BLAME ONE

BLAME ONE Is STUFFING STOCKINGS this holiday season. Blame One, my man my mellow has been representing San Diego Hip Hop putting in work. Having already released several projects (Graffiti Kings)and features with several heavy hitters (Main Flow, Johaz, Kankick) not to mention his consistant workings with DJ EXILE. Lyrically gifted and blesses the mic with finesse. Blame One is the man! He was also featured on the DJ ICE SEVENTH LETTER Letters First series 2 & 3. click the image to pick up a copy of his latest cd PRIEST THIEF & WIZARD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: